We created a delicious, refreshing mocktail inspired by the flavors of our CUT Watermelon Pomegranate Energy Drink. It’s a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!
Makes 6 drinks
- Handful of fresh mint leaves, torn by hand
- 3-4 thick slices of fresh watermelon, cubed
- ½ cup simple syrup
- 6 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (about 3 limes)
- Soda water, for serving
- Pomegranate seeds, for serving
- Remove and discard the rind and seeds from the watermelon and cube. Use a mortar and pestle, or a bowl with the handle of a whisk and mash the mint leaves with the watermelon.
- Put the mashed mint and watermelon into a pitcher with the simple syrup and lime juice and stir to combine.
- Place ice cubes in 6 glasses and pour the mocktail mixture into glasses. Top each glass with your desired amount of soda water and garnish with pomegranate seeds.
- Serve cold and enjoy!